It costs 10 times more to gain a new customer than it does to keep an existing customer.
The Power of Magnetic Leadership
If you have weak or non-existent leadership in your organization, it is like spraying a big can of people repellent into the air that your employees breathe. You kill creativity, productivity and the spark that motivates your team. The good news is you can become a magnetic leader – that force that attracts others. You can become that leader that uses their passion to energize the inner powers of the organization despite the outer pressures.
Come to this session and learn how magnetic leaders use their magnetism to attract others and inspire them to be creative, innovative and exceed all expectations.
- Highlight the keys for magnetic leadership success
- Outline the importance of understanding your leadership style and steps to identify your strengths and weaknesses.
- Understand how to create a responsibility-based culture where innovation and creativity are paramount.
- Apply the appreciation techniques that will create a fortune of commitment.
- Identify the magnetic techniques of building loyalty.