"Loyalty Factor works with top management to identify key strategies for future growth. We work closely with the executive team to design and implement appropriate company initiatives that enable the organization to reach its overall goals and objectives and maximize productivity and profitability."
Have you ever wondered:
- How you can I get everyone in my organization on the same page?
- How to get my team to work more effectively together?
- How can I get my vision and strategic direction clearly, concisely and consistently communicated across the entire organization?
- How can I get my senior managers to take calculated risks and make decisions that will support our strategy?
- How do I get my leadership staff to understand the reasons for our strategic direction?
- How do I set up a plan to get middle management involved early and often in strategies for the organization?
- How do I get individuals to understand how their jobs affect the bottom-line results of the organization?
- How do I clearly define individual roles and responsibilities to support the overall vision and strategy of the organization?
If you ask yourself any or all of these questions, don’t feel that you are alone. Executives across the world are continually seeking answers to these questions. This is where executive coaching plays a huge role.
With the help of a business coach, senior managers can develop strategies and implementation plans to deal with all aspects of their complex roles. The key is to have executive coaches who are also business coaches, and understand the operational and relationship issues associated with running a business
Dianne Durkin has over 25 years of experience as a financial analyst, direct sales person, international marketing, and training and development. She has been the financial analyst and Vice President of Marketing for a technology company and the President of a consulting and training company. She has also founded and sold two companies.
Dianne’s combination of executive management and entrepreneurial skills has proven to be very beneficial in helping executives at all levels of an organization maximize their efficiency and effectiveness Dianne is known to take vision to reality. She is described as a rare combination of creativity and strong business sense who quickly gets to the core issues and their impact on the organization – profits, productivity and people.
Working with all styles of individuals Dianne coaches leaders and managers across the entire organization. For more information about Dianne’s executive coaching services,
Please call to schedule your FREE 30 minute Intro session.
- Book - The Power of Magnetic Leadership: It’s Time to Get R.E.A.L.
- Book - The Loyalty Factor: Building Employee, Customer and Brand Loyalty
- 3 White Papers:
- Managing, Motivating and Integrating Your Multigenerational Workforce
- The Big E: Engaging, Empowering and Enriching Employees for Increased Earnings
- Appreciation Creates Bottom-line Results