A survey of 350 executives across 14 industries, 68% confirmed their companies experienced unanticipated problems in their change process. – International Consortium of Executive Development Research.
Refuel, Recharge, Reenergize the Heart of the Organization
Competition is fierce in today’s business climate and an organization is only as successful as the people within the operation. Increasing your employee engagement is the cornerstone of your business transformation. By creating “WOW” experiences for your employees, you will refuel, recharge and reenergize your organization from the inside out.
In Refuel, Recharge, Reenergize the Heart of Your Organization Dianne Durkin explores the seven step engagement process, the costs of disengagement and also the impact change has on each individual within an organization. She’ll offer valuable tools individuals can utilize when navigating future transitions and to boost employee engagement.
Conference participants will explore the impact this increased engagement will have on their customer interactions. Once these strategies are employed in their organizations they will experience new levels of achievement with increased performance and profits.
- Learn how to be transformational versus transactional
- Identify strategies to “WOW” your employees and customers
- Learn the seven step process of engaging and empowering all constituencies
- Determine techniques to effectively motivate, coach and develop employees
- Gather statistics on the value of employee and customer engagement