If you want 1 year of prosperity, grow rice. If you want 10 years of prosperity, grow trees. If you want 100 years of prosperity, grow people. – Chinese Proverb
Managing Change in Environments that are Redefining Themselves
In today’s fast-paced world, change is inevitable. Organizations that are not changing, do not grow, and die. Brilliance in leadership requires initiating change, while at the same time, managing the fears associated with the change. Creating a change process can be challenging! This session will discuss how leaders can achieve the necessary results with a defined process that creates rapport, respect and trust from the core of the organization, thereby, lasting the test of time.
- Learn the value of change to your business.
- Define change within your organization and define your vision.
- Highlight various behavioral styles and their view of change.
- Understand important leadership qualities to manage change in an environment that is redefining itself.
- Outline the 4 key elements for acceptance of change internally and extremely.