25 of every 27 customers who have a bad experience fail to report it because they don’t believe anything will change.
Supercharge Your Organization with A+ Attitudes
Would you believe that 72% of all HR and hiring managers base their hiring decisions on skills and experience despite the fact that 53-89% of new hire failures are due to attitudinal issues?
In Supercharge Your Organization with A+ Attitudes, Dianne Durkin will explore how managers can focus their efforts to hire employees with the best attitudes by focusing on establishing universal questioning strategies to uncover attitudes that match the corporate culture and will lead to long-term engagement.
Attendees will gather valuable techniques to identify, filter, and hire not only talented candidates, but also those with the best attitudes that will supercharge the organization!
- Discuss the costs associated with hiring the wrong attitude for your organization
- Discover what types of attitudes will work best for your organization
- Learn how to read between the lines to uncover positive attitude
- Understand how to create a questioning strategy that will uncover attitude as well as skills and expertise of the person.
- Establish an interviewing standard for all your organization’s hiring managers to utilize