A survey of 350 executives across 14 industries, 68% confirmed their companies experienced unanticipated problems in their change process. – International Consortium of Executive Development Research.
The Big E: Engage, Empower, Enrich and Enable Employees for Improved Earnings
According to Gallup, more than two-thirds of American workers are not engaged or disengaged. The ISR, a leading research and consulting company, recently conducted a study of 660,000 global employees where the results show a dramatic difference in bottom-line results between companies with highly engaged employees compared with organizations with low levels of engagement.
Come to this session and learn about the cost of disengagement and what you and your organization can do to improve the “Big E” in your organizations. This session is an outstanding reminder that it is people who make things happen.
- Outline the 7 step process to engaging and empowering employees.
- Identify holistic enrichment techniques that go beyond work life balance.
- Discover insights of what other companies have done and the results they have enjoyed.
- Develop strategies to sustain the “Big E” through times of change and uncertainty.
- Understand how to replace negative energy with positive energy.