No one of us is as smart as all of us – when teams function well, miracles happen.
Orchestrate a Culture of Rock Stars
Do you wonder what the magic is behind the most successful companies? OR how YOU can become the next success story? Rock star performances are driven from individuals with fundamental skills who are nourished by a dynamic, responsive and engaging corporate culture. This session will explore how leaders can cultivate a garden of rock stars by building a culture of reliability, accountability, and responsibility plus leading powerfully, passionately and purposefully.
Attendees will learn how to build a corporate culture where employees are self-directed, creative, innovative, and take ownership. Discover the questions to ask employees to determine what contributes to or detracts from their ability to deliver excellent customer service. Employees want to do a good job. Finding out what they need and providing them the tools, processes, etc. allows for improved productivity, profitability and customer satisfaction.
Ms. Durkin will highlight the Swedwood Group, the US manufacturing facility for IKEA International and describe the methodologies that created outstanding results: remarkable inventory reductions of 35%, customer satisfaction increase from 59% to 80%, service revenue increase from 30% to 60% and total revenue growth from 385k to 8.1 million in 18 months.
- Discuss fundamental characteristics that allow an individual to deliver a stellar performance
- Identify strategies to recognize and capitalize on individual strengths and exploit them
- Utilizing trust as the foundation of a responsibility-based culture
- Define a seven step engagement process that drives bottom-line results
- Outline techniques to effectively motivate, coach and develop high potentials