"There are countless ways of achieving greatness, but any road to achieving one’s maximum potential must be built on a bedrock of respect for the individual, a commitment to excellence, and a rejection of mediocrity."
- Magnetic Leadership: The R.E.A.L. Approach
- Magnetic Leadership
- Managing Change
- Building a Culture of Reliability
- Multi-Generational Workforce
- Employee Engagement vs.Satisfaction
- Building a Global Culture
- Building Brand Loyalty
- Psych 101 for Building Customer Relationships
- Effectively Managing a Merger & Acquisition
- Upcoming Speaking Engagements
- Past Speaking Engagements
Transform Your Organization
In volatile economic times, loyal customers provide a solid foundation of revenues. They can be counted on to purchase new offerings and forward recommendations to potential customers. By simply increasing customer retention from 10% to 15%, companies can double their profits. This presentation explores the relationship between employee, customer and brand loyalty, including real life examples from other companies on improving loyalty. It also provides:
- Techniques for creating employee, customer and brand loyalty.
- Communication strategies for monitoring the employee pulse.