“Effective leadership is putting first things first. Effective management is discipline, carrying it out.”
- Stephen Covey
- Magnetic Leadership: The R.E.A.L. Approach
- Magnetic Leadership
- Managing Change
- Building a Culture of Reliability
- Multi-Generational Workforce
- Employee Engagement vs.Satisfaction
- Building a Global Culture
- Building Brand Loyalty
- Psych 101 for Building Customer Relationships
- Effectively Managing a Merger & Acquisition
- Upcoming Speaking Engagements
- Past Speaking Engagements
Transform Your Organization
Every organization needs and wants self-directed people who take ownership, develop creative, innovative solutions to business issues and are committed to the success of the organization. In this session, we will discuss the approach leaders should take to succeed in building this type of culture. Attendees will learn:
- The elements of trust and how to build trust with each employee.
- The difference between authoritative-driven cultures vs. responsibility-based cultures.
- How to engage team members in solving problems and owning outcomes.
- How other organizations have built cultures of reliability, responsibility and accountability that lead to success and profitability.